SAFe Agile Product Management
Focus on the customer.
Discover the right mindset, skills and tools to create successful, desirable and sustainable products.
Learn about the customer and the market
It is all about the customer - and the market. Learn how to use market research and user research to define the viability and sustainability of the product you want to develop.
And when you start developing, do it the agile way and learn while developing what resonates with the customer and what does not.
Finally, generate new ideas from the way the customer uses the product.
Use design thinking to build great products
Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Build and learn
Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Follow the training and achieve certification
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
During 30 days after the training, you can participate in an on-line test and become SAFe Agile Product Management certified.
Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
Use empathy to drive design
Apply product strategy and vision
Develop and evolve roadmaps
Execute and deliver value using SAFe
Explore innovation in the value stream
- Analyzing your role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously exploring markets and users
- Driving strategy with market segmentation
- Using empathy to drive design
- Defining product strategy and vision
- Creating roadmaps to build solutions
- Delivering value
- Managing value stream economics
- Creating innovation in the value stream
What attendees get
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Product and Solution Management exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion