Training SAFe 5.0 Agile Product and Solution Management Brussels (in English)
Learn how to develop great products !
SAFe allows us to develop great products in one continuous flow
The Agile Product and Solution Management course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
SAFe Agile Product and Solution Management
Attendees typically include product managers and product owners, business analysts and business consultants.
- Analyzing Your Role as a PM in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
- Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
- Using Empathy to Drive Design
- Defining Product Strategy and Vision
- Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
- Delivering Value
- Managing Value Stream Economics
- Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
More about the APSM course.
- SAFe 5.0 Agile Product and Solution management certification exam administration and scoring (valued at 495 $)
- Online course feedback survey
- Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Scaled Agile membership for one year, access to the private SA member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
- More about SAFe APM (Agile Product Management)
Chris Verlinden has been one of the agile pioneers in Belgium, running major XP projects as early as 2004. He is one of the founders of ADJUGO. Chris is Certified SAFe Program Consultant for SAFe 5.0.
"What I like about SAFe is that the model manages to incorporate the major new tendencies in the lean-agile world into the model. DevOps, Design Thinking, the Lean Startup, the learning organization and learning teams, it is all there.
Understanding SAFe is indispensable for senior managers, IT- and business consultants who know they need to adapt to the 21st century."
The Positive Leadership Short introduction seminar is a nice eye opener to the challenges when interacting with people in a team leadership or change context.