Training SAFe4 Scaled Agile Framework Agilist Brussels
Interest in Scaled Agile is increasing fast in Belgium!
A large bank, a university, a utilities company and a major publishing house are currently working on the lean-agile transformation... using SAFe
The Leading SAFe training gives an excellent introduction to lean-agile thinking in software development. Following this training will help you to ride the waves of this change. SAFe certification will provide a major boost to your CV...
Leading the Lean-Agile Software Enterprise with SAFe4, the Scaled Agile Framework®
About the Course
This course teaches the Lean-Agile Principles and practices of SAFe. You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Attendees typically include executives, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile Leaders, and Agile change agents.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
More about the Scaled Agile framework.
- SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam administration and scoring
- Online course feedback survey
- Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Scaled Agile membership for one year, access to the private SA member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
- More about SA certification
Chris Verlinden has been one of the agile pioneers in Belgium, running major XP projects as soon as 2004. He is one of the founders of ADJUGO and its present CEO. Chris is Certified SAFe Program Consultant for SAFe4.
"I have always wanted to see a solution that would enable larger companies to enjoy the benefits of agile working. The SAFe framework provides such a solution and does the job.
Not just for large organisations, though. Medium sized organisations can benefit a lot from the SAFe approach..."
The Positive Leadership Short introduction seminar is a nice eye opener to the challenges when interacting with people in a team leadership or change context.