Training Leading SAFe 5.0 Scaled Agile Framework Brussels
Achieve Business Agility
On December 2nd, SAFe will launch its version 5.0 of its model. Be among the first to learn about it with ADJUGO.
Interest in Scaled Agile is increasing fast worldwide!
The 13th VersionOne report on Agility confirms that SAFe is still the most popular model for scaling agile in the world!
The Leading SAFe training gives a very complete overview of lean-agile thinking in the context of the lean enterprise. Following this training will help you to ride the waves of this change. SAFe certification will provide a major boost to your CV...
- Leading SAFe 5.0 certification exam administration and scoring
- Online course feedback survey
- Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Scaled Agile membership for one year, access to the private SA member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
- More about SA certification
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Chris Verlinden has been one of the agile pioneers in Belgium, running major XP projects as early as 2004. He is one of the founders of ADJUGO and its present CEO. Chris is Certified SAFe Program Consultant for SAFe 4.6, as well as SAFe 4.6 Advanced Scrum Master (Instructor), SAFe 4.6 Product Manager/Product Owner (Instructor) adn SAFe DevOps Instructor.
"I have always wanted to see a solution that would enable larger companies to enjoy the benefits of agile working. The SAFe framework provides such a solution and does the job.
Not just for large organisations, though. Medium sized organisations can benefit a lot from the SAFe approach..."
The Positive Leadership Short introduction seminar is a nice eye opener to the challenges when interacting with people in a team leadership or change context.